Did you miss today’s GrandCare Tour??? Below is some information that we went over during the TOUR!!!
Good news! We have recorded it for your viewing!!!!!!! View and/or download HERE!
5-11-11 GrandCare TOUR Bus STOPS:
1. Meet the founder Charlie Hillman
2. West Bend, WI — Exploring the history of GrandCare
3. GrandCare Corp Showroom – Saw the various models and sensor types
4. Met Henry – a 72 year old male.
-Lives alone at Home
-Has the Interactive GrandCare System
– SKYPES with his grandkids
– Plays Solitaire on GrandCare
– Watches YouTube Videos, Checks Weather Reports, Looks at Photo Albums
– Manages his own wellness by taking his weight, blood pressure and glucose readings. System automatically tracks them.
– Does not have a personal computer and does not want one
5. Met Jane (Henry’s 50 year old daughter)
– Lives 8 miles from Henry
– Manages his vitals and looks at his glucose readings
– Receives Alerts at work
– Uploads all of her pics to Facebook (Automatically go to her dad’s system as well)
– SKYPES with her dad
6. Tour of the Virtual ONLINE Caregiver Interface
– Adding Communications to the GrandCare Screen or TouchScreen
– Looking at Graphs
– Setting up Rules/Parameters